Tools to Compare Financial Aid Letters
Important Financial Aid Information
- FAFSA on the Web - The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is the form you must complete in order to apply for federal financial aid.
- FAFSA 4Caster – Provide some basic information and you can estimate your eligibility for federal student aid.
- FSA ID – This website is where you will create your FSA ID. An FSA ID gives you acess to Federal Student's Aid's online systems, and can serve as your legal signature on your federal financial aid forms.
- Federal Student Aid – Federal Student Aid is the US Department of Education's official website for financial aid. Here they offer information on preparing for college, the types of financial aid available, and other useful information about the financial aid process.
- FinAid.org - FinAid.org is a free public service with information about financial aid and scholarship resources.
- KnowHow2Go – Provides a little bit of everything involved in the college process including reasons to go to college, explore your interest, costs & financial aid, and college prep.
- MYMONEY.GOV – MyMoney.gov is the U.S. government's website dedicated to teaching all Americans the basics about financial education.
Free Test Prep
- Number2.com – Number2.com offers students access to comprehensive free online test preparation courses for the SAT, ACT, and GRE.